Saturday, November 22, 2008

Randomness

So... I am a little hesitant to blog again. I feel dumb. I went to the doc on Wed. He said the cyst is fine; I still have some aches though. I have been trying to put it out of my mind.. but at work they were sneaking up on me. I talked about my little problem to Amy, she said that when you do have a cyst the ligament tend to stretch and sometimes that is what causes the pain. Then I got to thinking about things. I wonder if I don't have the medical term Mittelschmerz. Which is just painful ovulation. I say this because i have been having some pain on my right side this week also, and when I was having my ultrasound he asked if we were trying to get pregnant. I responded that we were, and he said that my right ovary was about to ovulate, and that the time to baby dance was now. So maybe that's it? I still have the discomforts on the left side, and i think Amy was right, that it might be those ligaments.. I'll continue to wait it out until the full 12 weeks has came and gone.

I have a play on Dec 1 that I am directing and even possibly take a large role in if I can't find willing actress/actors for.... I am a little stressed out about it. Please pray that it all comes together and that everyone has their parts memorized....

I will post pics of the play afterwards. Anyways, I think that is about it for now. I am going to be staying busy with the play, I will try to blog throughout the holiday week though.

Cindy

No comments: