Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pumpkins and Leaves

I love Auntumn. Although the weather is not giving it the feel of Autumn I wish for, the pumpkins orange and the leaves of red here and there have gotten me delighted in the upcoming season. This is my favorite time of year. I am so thankful for this year. Our small family has been through a lot and we have so much to be thankful for. I know I am getting ahead of myself, but, I hope this next year has big plans for our family, I will share more on that topic when I know the time is right.

We went to Omaha this weekend. We got Ryan pair of work boots and myself some hunting/snow shoes. The Tullis family has a tradition of deer hunting every year, and this year I join the tradition with hopes of shooting a deer also. We'll see...

I also wanted to thank all of you for praying for my dear friend. Some of you have asked about her and I thought I would let you know that she is more optimistic and starting to feel better. She continues to compromise with her grief, but from what I heard from her last, she seems to be improving. Please continue to pray with me for her healing.

Blessings to you and yours.
Cindy

No comments: