Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring. Happy that its made its way here. Temp is in the 50 and 60s. Unfortunately haven't been able to enjoy it. Bummer! Night shift work. I am off Thursday until Monday. Hoping to enjoy the sunshine. Luke's birthday went well. He had a blast. Can't believe he is 4! It was humorous the night before his actual birthday I was telling him what was happening 4 years ago that day. I got a little teary eyed. Luke looks up at me and says, "Mommy, why you got sad eyes?" "Cause I'm a man?" Ha ha. I stifled a half laugh/cry and hugged my little 'man.' I love him! I hope tomorrow I can try to update my blog, but no promises. Oh yeah, our trip to Oregon was fabulous. Cold, but good. We are already missing it, and threw the idea of another trip back there up just tonight! Could you please pray for some dear family friends of ours. They are experiencing some medical issues, and have had a hard past 9 months. Pray for the Great Healer to place His hands on this sweet family, and heal all of their ailments. Thank you. Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day!

No comments: