Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Phew.

What a day! It was a crazy day today. We had scopes and inpatients. I am took care of an insulin drip on a patient and frequent call lighters, and wonderfully nice patients and nervous nellys and sick sick patients. I really enjoyed my day until 1600. Then it was time to chart and my brain was swimming!

In addition to this I got hand sanitizer in my eye and poked myself with a needle. Argh.


I think my brain could have coped better if I would have slept better last night. Praying for a good nights rest tonight, and focusing on my getaway with the hubs later this week!


Sigh of relief.

Thanks for allowing me to vent a little.

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I know exactly what you mean by a swimmy brain when it's time to chart, Lol. Sorry especially about the needle. Hopefully, it was BEFORE Paitent use. Praying for restful sleep tonight, Friend. The end of the week will be here before you know it! =)