Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fruits of my Motivation

Little Seedlings!


Cosmos and Lavender






So Amazing!


My finished De-Cluttering project.
I had taken a before picture (3 months or more ago...) and now I can't find it!
I have the school stuff all in appropriate totes, and files for each days "school work" and accompanying theme related books set up too.



Luke is so super excited about school and the garden. I am "Mrs. Mommy" and today was our first day with our lesson. It lasted a whopping 35 minutes. But the kids enjoyed it. I hope they learn something too! We are learning about Cows this week. I am hoping this week I can ask Holly and Ed if the kids can see one of their new calves (if the mama agrees).




In other news, I am down 39 pounds. I have been fighting the scale all week to get to 40. I WILL get there! We dropped to 3rd on the pound plunge. Ryan made up a table of our and the top 6 teams progress and average percentage weight loss and our goals we need to try to meet to get to 1st. It is going to be TOUGH! Speaking of which, I better get off of the computer and get to exercising.




Hope you enjoyed our little flower pictures as much as Luke and I do enjoy seeing them grow daily! Soon we will be in the garden!

Happy Spring!


Cindy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Covnitkepr1 said...

I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.