Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Campin' Kids


These are more pictures from our camping trip some of them were way too cute to not share. I hope you enjoy them just as much as I am enjoying them!!!

Happy family! I wish I had a more natural smile cause this is such a cute picture!



Here Luke is trying to help take the picture.




Adventuring out at the campsite.




Getting ready to Roast Marshmallows!


I love this pic also. With the fog in the background and two of my favorite guys! Look at Ryan's cute dimple. I love my boys' dimples.


Roasting Time!


"What is this stuff?!"


"Eww... It's so sticky!"

If you are going to go camping this summer. I Highly recommend the KOA outside of Mount Rushmore. It's more like a resort. Lots of fun stuff to do. I wish Luke was a little older, because there was fun water slides and lots of swimming pools, and a bouncy pillow. Well here, check it out if you are interested. It was so much fun! Mount Rushmore KOA

Happy Summer Days

Cindy

No comments: