Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Emotional Me

I really don't have a lot of time to blog unfortunately. I am really emotional tonight, I miss my baby boy...... I wish we would have taken him with us to Omaha, because now it will be Friday before I see him again and that won't be for very long. I work this weekend, Saturday and Sunday after returning from Mayo Clinic on Friday evening. I know my baby is having a blast at his Great Aunt Patty's, but I wish wish I could be hugging on him right now. So Aunt Patty when you read this, please give my little guy one of your terrific hugs from his Mommy. That is if he will let ya. He is not usually the cuddly baby I want him to be. Oh well! Sigh... I miss him.

I am also nervous for Ryans Appointment. I know all of you have been praying your hearts out, which I can't not thank you enough for, however, if you wouldn't mind saying a prayer for this appointment to go well, and that we get good results, we all would appreciate it. Thank You . Thank you. Thank you!!

Emotionally wretched,
Cindy

No comments: