Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Getting things in line

I have quite a few things to get taken care of. Knowing my normal procrastination mode that I set myself in , I better make a list, so I am more apt to follow, and get things done.

  1. Call food places in N.P.
  2. Figure out a invitation list for event A
  3. Figure out a invitation list for event B
  4. Laundry
  5. Wash bedding in both rooms
  6. Play the game"where's that smell coming from" in my car? (and clean it up!)
  7. Make a great supper.
  8. Dishes
  9. Snuggle both of my boys.

That's about it. Wondering about "event A and B," I am not sure if the person it involves reads this anymore and do not want to give it away. But you all will see and hear about it. Man I wish I could share. I am really excited about it. I am very nervous too. I just have a odd feeling that it will be a dud! If I get the plans together, maybe I'd feel better.

I had a terrible stomach early this morning. I was in the bathroom several times during the night. I feel better now, just trying to figure out the cause of my troubles being how It happened Saturday morning too.

I have determined that the heat plays a HUGE factor to my tachycardia. It was sweltering warm on the floor yesterday, and felt my heart start to race, I went a cooled off outside, and it went away pretty quickly. This makes me a little nervous being how I am going to be more so pregnant, in the HOT months of summer. So far it has been mild. I am nervous I will start to have these episodes more and more when the weather is warmer. Grumble...Grumble....

Well I suppose I have a long list of things to do. I would like to start on number 9 however. Lukey is so snuggly today! :)

No comments: