Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm Baaack....

Third post in 1 hour. That's a little extreme most likely. I just wanted to post that my unsettled feelings I have been having are all going to be spilled out in front of me again this morning.

I am going to the doctor. So, I will be sure to find out how crazy I am there! Yippee! I am praying that my worst fears are not true, and that I am pleasantly surprised. I have this deep down feeling that I will most likely be told. "There is NOTHING wrong with you. Just take it easy for a couple of days."

Then why do I hurt, why is my brain filled with emotions of whys and ifs and hopes and nightmares?

Sorry this was a big bite for me to take. I wasn't ready to let it go yet. After today I will have a professional answer and hopefully some peace. Praying like crazy that it is all good stuff I find out.

Pray with me please. I will let you know when I know something.

Plagued with emotion again.
Cindy

No comments: