Monday, December 15, 2008

10 Days

This is just a random post. Can you believe there are 10 days til Christmas?!

I still hate ham. Yuck!


I love Christmas.



I love my present this year! It's the best one ever.



This year. Wow, this year. I never want to repeat it. It makes this Christmas extra special.



My husband is the most wonderful, caring man alive.


P.S. I Love You is a great movie.


I am tired and emotional-- after watching this movie.


I still am wanting to cry.

I am excited for getting Christmas cards and treats delivered.


I posted different music for Christmas. These are my favorite ones.

Here are the Christmas tree hunt pictures. We had fun even though it was bitter yesterday.
Hot Chocolate and Candy canes are a must. Jamming out to Christmas tunes also a must.
Luke chillin' in his impressive snow suit.
Daddy enjoying his cup of minty cheer!

Yah! Our Christmas tree. It tried to escape twice and roll away from us. But we captured it!! hee hee.

Merry Christmas!

Cindy

No comments: