Friday, December 19, 2008

5 Day Weekend

Oh man I am so excited that it is my weekend. I don't return to work until Wednesday! Woohoo! However, I am sick. Ugh! I have a terrible sinus congestion, ears hurting, sneezing, coughing, achy cold something. I went to bed at 930 last night, but I slept terrible. I am glad I didn't have to work, because I would have had to call in sick. So what are my plans for my lovely weekend. Well tonight is a Christmas party for Ryan's work. I hope I am feeling okay. I really don't want to get all dolled up to go to it... Sigh.

Saturday, Ryan is going to work on the bathroom cabinet. I am excited about that! Ready to get some of our bathroom organized a little better, and the plan Ryan has for the cabinet, is awesome. I think it will look great. What a man I have!!

Sunday is all about going to church. They cancelled church due to the weather last week, so I am really excited to to church this week! I love Singing Christmas songs. Afterwards, we probably will be working on the cabinet and cleaning the house.

Monday, clean the house. Clean the house. Maybe even go to Ryan's work and clean his office. I am hoping to shampoo the carpets here and there.

Tuesday. Bake, and cook. Bake and cook! All the yummy goodies for our Christmas dinners!!
I am making:
  • truffles
  • deviled eggs
  • ramen noodle salad
  • turtle cheese cake
  • and probably something else I haven't thought of yet.

Well I hopefully will be on here again, Just thought I'd stop in for now, but If I don't, have a good weekend.

Cindy

No comments: