Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big Boy, Big Day

Okay, here we go.... We are going to attempt the big boy underwear and strictly trying to do potty training. I have been reading up on it, and asking friends tons of questions. I really just need to dedicate my time and focus on this today. What I am going to try to do is similar to what I read off of another blog. She had all of her children potty trained fairly easily. I know that Luke being at a babysitter will make this more difficult. But I am off for two days and thought maybe I can get the potty training idea sparked into his head If I stay focused on it. I am going to be watching that little boy like a hawk.

You can read MckMama's post about potty training to see where I am get my plan figured out. Big boy underwear and lots of fluids. With q 15 min. potty visits, and a huge potty dance/reward for going potty. That's my plan. We will see if it works. I really don't want 2 kids in diapers at the same time. Luke Shows some interest at times. So we will see if it follows through. I have been sitting him on the potty before bath time adn a few times throughout the day, no luck really yet so I pulling for this one. I hope he has an interest today, because otherwise it is pointless to try. But I have to make an effort on my part. and honestly I really haven't been very focused on it. But ite getting down to the wire. I also have tons to Easter candy that I get to use and reward candy..... so it works! I tried the big boy underwear on luke last night for about 15 minutes. He loved them, didn't do anything that whole time. However, he didn't go potty when we tried either. Oh, he looked so adorable too! I will have to take a picture of my big boy in his underwear!!! Wish me luck!

Cindy

No comments: