Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy Time

Luke at the 4th of July parade.

Dorky smile, but a happy Mommy!

New hair do.
My hair actually had more body than this yesterday, I should have had Ryan wake up to take a better picture then... J/K!


We got a new entertainment stand for our living room. I am so excited! It was a great deal, originally 200 dollars. We got it for 80!!! Ryan put it all together yesterday and now I have to figure out how I want the room rearranged and he will set it in place tonight. Yippey!

Luke and I have official business to attend to this morning then its off to N.P. for appointments. Luke is going to hang out at my sisters house with "Timmy, Gage and Bit-ney" (as Luke calls them) while I go to my heart appointment and my OB appointment.

I will let you know that I feel that maybe Addelei has dropped. (Side note we are still figuring out how to spell her name. I think I am leaning with it spelled with the e in the middle not the a, less likely to take the name literally that way.) She is no longer riding up in my ribs, I can breathe easier, and I feel her in my pelvis much more. But maybe I am incorrect. I will ask the nurse practitioner that I am seeing today if she can tell. I can feel Addie's head in my pelvic region. I am also experiencing the "menstrual ache," for me it feels like its a heavy bloated ache in my pelvic region. Also my lower back is really aching off and on. So I will run these past her too. I have my strep swab today also. Oh joy. Well I need to get off of here so I can get my "business" done!

Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments: